Collection of Personal Data
Pendulum may collect your personal data when provided to us or through your request for service via our website or any other channels including direct interactions and offline transactions.
Personal data, collected directly from you or third-parties, include the following:
- Identification data such as name, photograph, sex, date of birth, passport number and ID number.
- Contact information such as address, telephone number and email.
- Payment information such as credit card, debit card and bank account information.
- Information from your participation in marketing campaigns.
- Information from your access to our website such as IP address and cookies.
Usage of Personal Data
Pendulum may use your personal data for the following objectives:
- Providing information about the company, our products and services.
- Accounting and financial objectives such as payment verification, billing and refunding.
- Marketing and customer relations objectives such as communication on promotions, products and services from us and brand partners.
- Customer satisfaction survey, marketing research and statistics/data analysis to improve products and services.
- Coordinating and passing on data to brand partners.
- Administration and protection of our business and website (including troubleshooting, system maintenance and hosting of data)
- Compliance with the law, regulations or any requests from the government officials.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Pendulum may share your personal data with third parties, inside or outside of Thailand, in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates: Pendulum may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
- Brand partners: Pendulum may disclose and transfer your personal data to brand partners (which are listed on our website). Such personal data may only be used to fulfill the purposes stipulated by each brand partner in its privacy notice/policy as well as those that you have consented to.
- Service providers: Pendulum may engage service providers or agents to provide services on its behalf. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services.
- Banks: Pendulum may share your personal data with banks and payment service providers for the purpose of handling your payment for products and services.
- Legal Requirements: Pendulum may disclose your personal data if it is required to do so by law, to comply with legal processes or to respond to any claims.
- Marketing communications
You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from Pendulum by sending a written request to opt-out to Pendulum’s personal data supervisor.
- Access and rectification
You have the right to request access to your personal data by sending a written request to the personal data supervisor. You also have the right to request Pendulum to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data by sending us a written request to rectify your data.
Personal Data Supervisor
Personal Data Supervisor: Ms. Wimolwan Chorchong
Telephone number: +66 22548371# 114
Email address: Admin@pendulum.co.th
Retention and Security
Pendulum will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purposes. Access to collected personal data is limited only to authorized employees for such stated purposes.