Job Title: Digital Marketing & PR Executive
Job Type: Temporary ( 1-month contract )
Location: Pendulum Office at BTS Chitlom
If you are interested, please contact Suphanat Rodwanna (Moss), email@example.com , 0830768856.
Some of what you’ll do:
· Take care of our social media platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, Line@ or website, to mazimize company’s exposure.
·Advise company on handling sensitive public issues to preserve reputation
·Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
·Analyze results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
·Organize and coordinate PR activities
·Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
·Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning
What we are looking for:
· Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proficient computer skills using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
· Strong interview skills, ability to ask the right questions to gather and obtain relevant information.
· Perform multiple tasks under deadlines without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
Pendulum formally opened its door to the public as the first luxury watch boutique in Thailand on November 26, 1992. At present, Pendulum Limited operates 4 boutiques, all strategically situated in prime shopping malls located in the heart of Bangkok and Chiangmai. Pendulum currently represents more than 17 internationally renowned watch brands in its boutiques and other distribution channels, catering to a wide range of clientele. The variety of brands represented by Pendulum serves to reinforce Pendulum’s dominant position in Thailand’s watch industry, making it a major player and a leader in the high-end retail market.